Sunday, May 10, 2009

365 days to a new me

I have wanted to do this for some time now, but just never had the push that I needed. Today, mother's day now marks a great time for me to start. I want to use this time, and space to help reflect on who I was, who I am, and who I want to be. Im looking to change and improve myself, in mind, spirit and of course body. My hope is that this will help me become a better mom, wife, daughter, sister, coworker, etc....over all a better me! (Yet, Im not sure how much better I can get LOL maybe I should work on the sarcasim 1st lol)

How am I going to get the parts of me refined and improved? One day at a time, one part at a time. Each day will be dedicated to certain things to help keep me focused on the overal BIG picture keep me accountable. Plus it will help keep me from being bored doing the same thing OVER AND OVER. lol

  • Sunday- Agenda Day, Plan what is happening in the upcoming week. Great way to get my mind in the game and prepared for what life has to offer. Also share what happened with last weeks plans.
  • Monday- Body Day, I will weight in and set a new weekly goal for myself. I will weigh what my licence says again.
  • Tuesday- Journal Jar Day, I have a jar on my desk that is filled with 365 questions, that pertain to me. Each day I will pull one out and see what memory or thought comes from it.
  • Wendsday- Clean House Day, I will use this day to share what I did to clean/declutter my home. I will be free of junk... someday.
  • Thursday- Cooking/Baking day, I vow to at least cook this one day a week. I will try a new receipe and get my family to try something new in the process.
  • Friday- Scrapbook Day, A layout a day is doable, I *will* use my scrapbook stash!
  • Saturday- Picture Day, I will go and take *A* picture, (or how ever many I want of anything I want). Not only do I get to do something that I love (photography) but I also learn a lil more about my camera too.


Since today is Sunday, no better time to start my year journey then now.

*Today (in fact I need to get ready) we will be meeting the family at the halfway mark for them and us to have lunch at El Torito. Im really looking forward to the Margarita's, but then again when aren't I lol.

*Monday- Have to get back to the gym. Since I was working on mothers day gifts all week I ditched the gym, and boy can I feel it. Back on the old diet regimine also. Also have to call Disney and make our ADR's (Advanced Dinning Reservation's) since we will be 90 day's out woohoo!

*Tuesday- I will sew (did I just say that after all this weeks madness with mothers day gifts?) the disney shirt I bought for myself last yr for the cruise. It will just take a straight sew, I *shouldnt* have any issues with it! (I hope)

*Wednsday- LOST SEASON FINALLY... nuff said

*Thursday- GREY'S SEASON FINALLY... need I say more?

*Friday- Thinking about renting a movie since nothing is good on

*Saturday- Going to take the boys to Temecula's Western Days always fun times there, and good food! (there goes the diet)

So 1day down 364 to go, I can do this, NO I WILL DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment